Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking Forward to Grooving!

Looking Forward to Grooving! 22 Oct 2011 02:11 #1

• Scott Castleberg
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Mechanical Coach SUPERSTAR
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Guys! I'm new to forums and Gadgetman Groove. I have yet to groove anything but am excited at the prospects. I've been involved with HHO for some time, but have been looking for a way to make it more user friendly. My hope is the Groove will make HHO more useable, without all the "electronic helps"

I'm also a certified GM mechanic and work at a Chevy dealership. My first 2 grooves will be my 2002 Olds Silhouette and 2003 Chevy 2500 HD with 6.0 liter engine. Here's to a "Groovy" future with everyone!

Scott
Scott Castleberg
Gadgetman Pellston MI

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Looking Forward to Grooving! 22 Oct 2011 04:25 #2

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Mr. Scott to Gadgetmanland, You're gonna have a lot of fun in the land of the brilliant minds!!!!! Just a Welcome from GadgetmanNebraska Aron Cheek. I am looking forward to hearing more from you in the future. Happygrooving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Looking Forward to Grooving! 22 Oct 2011 12:43 #3

• Nick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Greetings Scott, welcome to the family! It is amazing how much a small change in the air flow makes a HUGE difference. Look forward to hearing about your results.

• Page: