Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Houston TEXAS

Hello from Houston TEXAS 06 Mar 2013 00:45 #1

• KellyG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello my name is Kelly. I have a small mechanic shop in NW Houston. I am very interested in free energy devices, PM motors, M.E.G.'s, Bedini motors,ect. I received my DVD and bits today and can't wait to groove my 99 Chevy Tahoe 5.7L. I have a question, well maybe two. First, where do we post questions and second, is it a waste of time to check STFT and LTFT before a mod?

Thanks,KellyG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from Houston TEXAS 07 Mar 2013 00:56 #2

• TacomaKarl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Kelly,

Welcome aboard.

You want to post your vehicle questions in the appropriate forum sub grouping, we'll find them all. :)

The reasoning behind checking fuel trims before a mod is that you want to know what you had before you changed anything.

Once you have that baseline, anything else you do will let you know if your doing better or worse than the baseline.

If you have the capability to take pictures, do so, they will help in describing any problems and in determining any solutions.

Good luck

Karl Fortner
Tacoma, Washington

Hello from Houston TEXAS 07 Mar 2013 22:59 #3

• GadgetmanCR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Kelly,

If you haven't already figured out where the forum subgroupings that Karl mentioned are, click on the "Index" button above on the left and you'll see all of them.

Regards,
Jonathan

• Page: