Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Romania

Hello from Romania 22 Mar 2013 07:54 #1

• aurelbatrinu2000
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My name is Aurel. I am a maritime Engineer with 12 years experience in this job which consists in operating, maintaining and servicing a wide range of engines, compressors, pumps, boilers etc. I got my Personal License two weeks ago and I already started to use the bits in order to build up my skils in using them. In the next few days I am going to report the performances of my first groove which I cut on a TB from a Daewoo Matiz. This model is one of the most popular low cost city car used in Romania. It is easy be to grooved and is one of the main "target" to start with.

I am really happy that I have the chance to make our engines run better and I will use all my experince as a maritime engineer to help, were I can.

All the best to all of you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from Romania 04 Jun 2013 12:56 #2

• Wayne Meador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

aurelbatrinu2000 wrote: My name is Aurel. I am a maritime Engineer with 12 years experience in this job which consists in operating, maintaining and servicing a wide range of engines, compressors, pumps, boilers etc. I got my Personal License two weeks ago and I already started to use the bits in order to build up my skils in using them. In the next few days I am going to report the performances of my first groove which I cut on a TB from a Daewoo Matiz. This model is one of the most popular low cost city car used in Romania. It is easy be to grooved and is one of the main "target" to start with.

I am really happy that I have the chance to make our engines run better and I will use all my experince as a maritime engineer to help, were I can.

All the best to all of you!

Hey Aurel,

Just wanted to say HI and thanks for joining! I hope that groovin' is treating you well and I look forward to getting to know you and hearing about your feedback.

Cheers from South Carolina,

Wayne M.
Gadgetman Carolina's

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: