Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Oklahoma, U.S.A

Hello from Oklahoma, U.S.A 26 Mar 2013 12:45 #1

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
Greetings to everyone out here in Gadgetman Land, it is a joy to be a part of this fine group of people.

My Name is Ken and I am from Oklahoma, hoping to get in to all that the groove has for me to discover. Mostly my focus lately has been in vaporizing fuel, HHO, and magnetic HHO. So i'm excited to add the groove to the mix and see how everything works together. When I can find some spare time this week/weekend I will begin to share in the 'Other Stuff' topic everything that I have personally experimented with as far as HHO goes. It looks as though there is an interest and I have no problem sharing what i've learned.

My first two vehicles I will be modding will be a 93 Silverado TBI 5.7 liter and an 06 Nissan Altima 2.5 liter. Both currently are running HHO and seeing nice gains where I have tuned them to run, so i'm looking forward to seeing how the groove will help. I will post pictures of the modifications when I get that far, will be doing some reading before getting into everything.

talk to you soon,
Ken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: