Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New guy on the block

New guy on the block 25 Apr 2013 15:21 #1

• dcampbell331
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello out there in Gadgetmanland I am a new personal license Gadget trainee. I live on the East Coast near Norfolk, Portsmouth,Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake Virginia. Right now I am trying to learn how to navigate this forum, and for sure I will be looking for help in the future. Here's thanking you all in advance.

Don Campbell.................dcampbell331@verizon.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New guy on the block 25 Apr 2013 22:37 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Don and Welcome to GadgetmanLand! :cheer:

We all look forward to hearing from you about your Groovy question/experiences. Pics of your work before/during/after really help others on here give advice.

Just dig in when you're ready...this is a great learning experience, it sure has been for me anyway!

Welcome Aboard! :cheer:

Tracy G

Gadgetman Reno
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

New guy on the block 26 Apr 2013 15:43 #3

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
Don,

Welcome to the forums, and as a new member to the 'groove' family myself I can assure that you everyone here wants you to have success in your own 'groove' experiences.

A few things that helped me when I started out was reading ron's information about half a dozen times and having it beside me when I was working. Pictures of your engine and throttle body can help if you have questions or if something isn't working the way that you think it should. There are a lot of knowledgeable forum members that know what to do, so make sure you ask a question before getting too frustrated.

What helped me the most was Ron's service bulletins that he has on youtube, common things that he see's and makes a note of so that we can all know what to do when we come across something.

Again Welcome to the forums, let us know if we can help in any way.

Ken

• Page: