Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Colfax, Wisconsin

Hello from Colfax, Wisconsin 04 May 2015 21:03 #1

• del42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Don here (del42), just dropped by to let everyone that I purchased the personal license and to say hello. I am a retired diesel mechanic and a lot of years under my belt. I have been married for 43 years and still going. I have been tinkering with mileage gadgets since 1976 and am excited to try the groove

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from Colfax, Wisconsin 05 May 2015 00:06 #2

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
howdy Don, welcome to Gadgetman Land! :cheer:
Colfax Wisconsin, eh? There's another Colfax in California 100 miles west of Reno Nv where I am, about 30 miles east of Sacramento on I-80.

Always glad to see someone w/ lots of experience on here, you can lend a newcomer's perspective. I've been one drawn to new/unusual technology, and I was lucky to get introduced to the Groove in person w/ Ron 3 yrs ago. As amazing as that was, I came to understand much more about the Groove and related things since then. There's been a ton of info/experiences posted here, nearly all is in the Index button at top left of the forum page. Also- Ron's Gadgetmanglobal and Groovy Service Bulletins, 2 different youtube channels.

Please do share your experiences w/ the Groove here, pics of your work are a big plus, so we can all learn together. I have had several Gadget-people critique my Groove jobs I've posted, it's a real help. Even something one isn't proud of- this still gives chance to learn.

so Welcome Aboard, Don!! :cheer: ;)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColletteThomas

Hello from Colfax, Wisconsin 05 May 2015 18:19 #3

• ColletteThomas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Don! Your License is on its way, you should be receiving a tracking number in your email any time now. You'll be on your way to being 'Groovy' very soon!

Welcome! And we're glad to see you exploring on the forums. Being a diesel mechanic, you'll be interested to know the simple fuel remedy we talk about is put together with aspirin, alcohol, and peroxide and will work for both gasoline and diesel engines.... You'll find comments and the recipe in the 'mpg remedy' posting.... ;)

Collette

• Page: