Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.

TOPIC: Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 01 Dec 2015 22:44 #145

• Martin Swart
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
Karl.

Watch this youtube video. Goto minute 7:20. They talk about a byproduct that forms when cracking fuel.

Maybe that is what is what is clogging your HCS system.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 01 Dec 2015 23:10 #146

• Karl411
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

The others who have had the same problem supposedly was because of liquid gas getting into the cracking tube through the bubbling process. Supposedly the blockage was carbon from the hydrocarbons. Cracking took place under the heat and left the carbon deposits while the hydrogen passes through. That was my understanding.
This is why I only use vapors and have not bubbled in months. Tired of replacing the tubes.
Funny though that my experiences with those spurts of 40MPG+ times have also diminished and my thought is maybe not enough vapors. Its a real crap shoot figuring out the problems here.
Just want to stay away from bubbling since it seems like no matter what I did to prevent liquid gas from entering the lines, it did not work since the plugging of the lines resulted.
Amazing though is how these guys in Indonesia rig up the system so cheaply and get stellar results.
Just look as some of the systems on Youtube and see how cheesy they look yet they work.
Guess its the type of gas with the lack of advanced ECU's that we have here.

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 10 Dec 2015 12:59 #147

• Martin Swart
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
I am A happy Chappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look What I got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He Haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Collette for keeping your word and for doing what you said you did.

For the record. My package was posted on 12 November 2015.......

Thank you Tracy for following up and helping me sort this out. I really do appreciate all your trouble.

Please Collette. All we are asking is for you to communicate with us. Send the documentation when you promise to do it and all the heartache and sorrow could have been spared for all of us.

Now I can start applying what I have learned.

I am really sorry for being a real ass.... about this. There is no excuse for my behavior.

Thank you all for tolerating it.....

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 10 Dec 2015 14:03 #148

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Excellent, Martin! ;)

Glad it arrived. No need to apologize, your concerns were legit, IMHO. Now you can get to it! I can't wait to see your first Grooves, we'll help ya out if you need any. Remember to take care of the bits, I don't go too fast, I use a light oil to dip the cutter head in after a cut, and let it cool some.

Cheers, Martin! :cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway. Reason: more info

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 10 Dec 2015 14:07 #149

• Karl411
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Great Martin.
Now this fiasco is behind us.
I guess it was the SA postal service that was the culprit.
Government employees? ;)

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 10 Dec 2015 21:26 #150

• Martin Swart
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Yes Karl.

But the main issue was Communication.

I did not care to wait as long as knew the stuff was in the post.

But lets put that chapter in the past and move forward.

Thank you all for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 28 May 2017 00:09 #151

• jessedenson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What ever happened with your friends Celica, Tracy? As you know I already have my groove, but took it off pending repairs on my 2000 Celica GT. My fuel injector will be here Tuesday, which will complete my repairs. At the same Time I will put on my TB and see what happens.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by jessedenson.

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 28 May 2017 01:16 #152

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Jesse, I think you might refer to my friend in Phoenix's '85 Celica GT. That's the car I drove back to Reno in after bringing my 74 Dart Sport to Phoenix. I never did Groove that Celica, it had other issues that surfaced while driving to Reno.

Your car looks sweet! Toyota's do have the famous reputation for longevity, that Celica I drove here had gawsh, I think over 250 K on it, un-rebuilt. So if you replace a bad injector, and it levels out, then add the Groovy TB, well, then you will have to tell about that!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 05 Jun 2017 12:02 #153

• James m. Wells
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello everyone one new to the site I'm James from South easten ky .I just order my first Groove excited about testing it out I got a Gass hog to put it on lol can hardly wate
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton

Hi Everyone!!!!! Love the forum-Want to start grooving!!!!!! 14 Jun 2017 21:02 #154

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Hey James!
Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I got busy dealing with other business matters and simply spaced it out.
I've got your Personal License Kit ready and waiting for you!
Be sure to start your own thread under Automotive-General Motors, naming it your Year, Make, Model and Engine size so we can all keep track of your progress!
I look forward to your success stories!
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1