Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Evening folks. Hypotheses and skepticism from a teenage liberal thinker.

Evening folks. Hypotheses and skepticism from a teenage liberal thinker. 08 Nov 2017 21:30 #1

• Ellenor
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I've entered your fine forum in an attempt to work out how your system works. Being a person of integrity, I do not believe ANYTHING as gospel truth except the existence of Earth itself. The HHO crowd is one crowd I absolutely will not associate with, given the rather clear nonsensicality inherent in their hypotheses of thermodynamics and thermal efficiency.

From the testimonials, I get the feeling that this thing you have devised turbulates or possibly accelerates air going into the engine. Knowing about variable length intake manifolds and the fact that they turbulate and accelerate air at part throttle, that should result in increased torque, which is the "horsepower" boost receivers of "the groove" speak of. This would probably be lower brake-specific fuel consumption at part power and the increased torque would allow earlier upshifts, which would be the better gear engagement some describe. I propose, for the part about crankcase ventilation, a variable plug and crankcase pressure sensor that opens the plug when pressure gets high - preventing engine damage.

Some intellectual property has leaked in the "personal license" forum which is public. Given the nature of the thinking patterns of some people here, who are invariably not as logical as others, this is either intentional or unintentional but desirable (like the effects of high altitude, lean burn and low pumping losses on the fuel efficiency of a Ford F-150).

I'm studying you closely. I don't want to shut your operation down. And I won't attempt to.

May your day be enhanced by critical thought and science.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Evening folks. Hypotheses and skepticism from a teenage liberal thinker. 09 Nov 2017 16:50 #2

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
The proliferation of information on the science behind The Groove is completely intentional.

Most people stop reading, or watching, the instant that anything which challenges accepted paradigms arises. With The Gadgetman Groove, it challenges a NUMBER of accepted paradigms, including the myth of crankcase pressurization, the MYTH of "required" quantities of waste fuel to "cool the cylinders", and the CORE TENET that in order to GAIN mileage, you must SACRIFICE mileage.

With The Groove, the EXACT opposite it true! Time and again, clients report on their mileage gains. Those that drive like Miss Daisy tend to get REDUCED gains, and those that STOMP it get BETTER GAINS.

This is easily explained when one considers the role of the crank or cam sensors in determining pre-ignition. It is during times of heavy acceleration the ECU determines optimum timing. Since the systems traditionally run at about 30-35 degree advance, there is a LOT of counter-opposition to the natural rotation. With the increased volatility of the fuel, this advance is not just unnecessary, it is counter-productive and detrimental.

Fortunately, the ECU will adapt, but only during periods of rapid acceleration does this occur. When you GET DOWN ON IT, the timing is retarded, which reduces back pressure on the pistons and thereby the crank, INCREASING fuel efficiency by reducing internal opposition to itself.

But once the period of heavy acceleration has passed, the ECU will inevitably start ticking back to its previous setting. So, occasional power drives are ESSENTIAL to achieving the highest possible gains.

And the Crankcase ventilation does NOT require some special valve or control. There is a perfectly good vent hose on the OTHER end of the system, in the form of the "Breather Hose", which allows for ventilation of a tremendous amount of blow-by by its sheer size.

And once you consider the DECREASE in the amount of blow-by created with increased vaporization and ensuing complete combustion, then the burden is reduced even more.
\
I have just five words for you...

"Try it! You'll LIKE IT!!!"
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Michael Lee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: