Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to grooveland!

New to grooveland! 03 Mar 2018 17:09 #1

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Personal License Holder
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 127
Hello, My name Claudio from Stockton,CA. I have been watching youtube videos about The gadgetman groove for awhile and I am trying to get my stuff together to get grooved and licensed too. I am a Acura and Honda fan since my teen years and because of that I have worked for Acura of Stockton for 17+yrs. I like to learn about new mods and teach my sons how to go fast but not to forget our responsibilities to the environment. I hope to be a positive addition to the gadgetman land. Stay groovy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New to grooveland! 04 Mar 2018 13:02 #2

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Thanks for stopping in, Claudio!

Remember I am always available for consultations, and I have yet to charge for that! I just LOVE helping people...

As a 17 year veteran mechanic, you are sure to have gathered up a WEALTH of knowledge to share with the world!

Look up "NANO" OR "PLASMA" on the Forums. I'm about to add some files that somehow disappeared from the server a while back...

Welcome to Gadgetman Land!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: