Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some thoughts from an (old?) Gadgetman

Some thoughts from an (old?) Gadgetman 01 Apr 2018 01:09 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Well, it's been quite awhile since I've posted in the forum. I'm back here to ring the bell., sort of. I'm listening to the X22ReportSpotlight on youtube as I write here, the guest is LondonPaul. Paul is discussing the coming effects of the introduction of the Petro Yuan trading in oil futures on the Shanghai exchange, that began this week.

To cut to the chase- he and many other economists and commenters are forcasting big changes in our US economy resulting from this new trading platform. We are likely to see increasing inflation, that is- our dollars will get weaker, and that leads to increasing prices at our gas pumps. Not to mention all kinds of other economic upsets in our likely future.

I can't say how fast or soon we may see these things. But I CAN say this- IF you want to protect yourself from increasing gas costs... and if you are considering learning this technology that Ron Hatton has brought forward. Then don't wait.

Get busy with the Groove NOW, get ahead of the curve!! this stuff Works!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway. Reason: spacing
  • Page: