Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gas price spike!

Gas price spike! 10 Apr 2018 23:02 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I just put what little I had in my wallet and pocket into the Subie's tank--at a no-brand decrepit station in the middle of Reno. The gauge was near Empty and I needed to feed the beastie. Mid-grade at this grungy station is now $3.49/gallon...! I mean, this joint doesn't even provide the wash water bucket/squeegie to clean the glass.

Gas prices are rising here faster than the Spring temperatures. I'll have to look at a Chevron station next to my day job to see just how high the prices are getting at this always-high priced Chevron. I bet Premium there is closing on $4.00/gallon...

Gee, why would I post this here...?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gas price spike! 12 Apr 2018 09:00 #2

• Kim
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 30
Come to Austria!:woohoo: , it's "only" $5.7-$6.00 / gallon :sick: . On the highway even more.:blink:
I use LPG it's almost half price :cheer:

Last edit: by Kim.

Gas price spike! 14 Apr 2018 22:09 #3

• Ryker Cowles
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 3
Michigan checking in, get off work in December 2017 with gas at $2.40 gal, go back to work in April 2018 after living in the woods away for civilization. find out it's now $2.80 gal and still rising.

• Page: