Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Enthusiast

New Enthusiast 27 Oct 2018 21:22 #1

• Henzley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Everyone,

I finally stepped up to the plate & joined!
Hope to learn from everyone here as well as share my experiences with the Gadgetman Groove.

Henzley S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Enthusiast 02 Nov 2018 15:24 #2

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Sorry for the delay in approving your post, Henzley!

You're good to go now!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

New Enthusiast 02 Nov 2018 16:30 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Welcome aboard Henzley!! This is a friendly knowledgeable bunch, always feel free to post and share your stuff!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

New Enthusiast 19 Nov 2018 17:43 #4

• Kenneth Smith
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 29
Hello guys. This is my third time to write this. The robot keeps cutting me off. I hope to be a strong contributor soon. Ron has a good team already.
Maxmpg Ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee

New Enthusiast 19 Nov 2018 19:23 #5

• Miles
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 11
Good to have new folks

New Enthusiast 19 Nov 2018 19:58 #6

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
hi Maxmpg Ken! With a handle like that- I guess that you've been doing things already. Feel free, please, to share anything you like. no one knows it all!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kenneth Smith

New Enthusiast 17 Dec 2018 22:31 #7

• Kenneth Smith
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Thank you. I have spent many years accumulating any, I mean any information I can find about mpg. I have collected many devices, books, carburetors and even found where patents can be read. There are many ways that mpg can be gained. There is cold fuel to vapor and hot fuel to vapor. Some methods lend themselves to unsafe operation. Some would be ok. Those patents date back to early 1900s and as new as a person can find. Of course no one can manufacture and sell any copies of patent items. But, those patents disclose important information from years of research and testing. A good background is built from that study. I know most to find is time dated but that basic understanding of improved combustion is made clearer. As far as information for newer vehicles, the newer vehicles are harder to improve. Big government can make it hard on a person. Enter Gadgetman's Groove. It is unique and important. Members of this group are seeing this. This item is safe and clean without visual modifications. In fact, I would like to see a special decal that says "This vehicle has been Grooved". Maybe Ron can put that under consideration. My 2cents worth....
Maxmpg

If Ron would allow, I can post some older information for those that like to read. Even share pdf copy of some of the significant patents. Its ok to share and read on them. Any over (I think) 17 years that have expired can be duplicated (built) legally.

Ron has a great setup to mpg. It is the most up to date design to incorporate in your vehicle. The Groove speaks for itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Last edit: by Kenneth Smith.

New Enthusiast 17 Dec 2018 23:13 #8

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Howdy again, Ken! A great pleasure to see you contributing again.

As far as you questions about what "I" would allow, this is NOT MY FORUM! It is yours...

Just find a suitable place to post it (other stuff, carbureted engines, etc.) and put the subject in the subject line, and WRITE to your heart's content!

I only step in when I can either add to the discussion or correct mis-information.

I LOVE you guys. You are the reason I have gone through all I have gone through in the past ten years. We need to start standing TOGETHER, or we are going to fall ALONE!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kenneth Smith, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

New Enthusiast 19 Dec 2018 08:43 #9

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
welcome, Ken -
it's interesting you should happen to mention fuel vapour, both hot and cold. I've been pondering it lately: A video popped up on my youtube feed recently that made me wonder why people are heating the supply to the fuel rail, when the engine has a perfectly functional vapour enhancement circuit designed and installed by the factory, the EVAP system; sure, hot liquid fuel will vapourize best under manifold vacuum after atomization by the injectors, but why not use waste engine heat and the EVAP system to put vapour right into the manifold to begin with? I'd think that would be a better/simpler/more efficient (from an engineering/design perspective) way; what does your research tell you on that?
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

New Enthusiast 19 Dec 2018 18:41 #10

• Kenneth Smith
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Hey Greg. We need to start a different posting to cover that evap and other thoughts. My reply needs a video I remember watching to share. Hook us up on a new posting.
Ken

• Page: