Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stick it to the Man!

Stick it to the Man! 08 Dec 2018 19:21 #1

• Preston
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 19
I was looking for the Welcome Preston Forum but decided to post in Welcome Mat Forum as that's all I found. (do I hear a courtesy laugh?)

So I'm tired of the fuel economy nonsense that we endure daily as truth. I know better as do many of you do that there is more to discover or just unearth. I want to thank Ron for bringing his concept to light and I hope this is only a part of what we can discover together.

GM 5.7l TBI
Toyota V63.3l
Dodge 5.2l CNG

Hopefully my post gets approved or I'll be back as a hot Russian bride.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stick it to the Man! 09 Dec 2018 05:55 #2

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Well what a nice surprise, Preston!

Welcome aboard!

I must confess to a healthy giggle a couple of times in your post. It's a little before 6 am my time, coffee in hand and wife still abed. It's a very nice way to start the day!

You can search for your vehicles by manufacturer to see what's been posted before. And if you don't see one on yours then START ONE!

It's important to all who come after, so they can follow you on your fuel economy adventure!

I look very much forward to reading your exploits.

(This is going to be fun!)

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Preston

Stick it to the Man! 11 Dec 2018 20:58 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Welcome, Preston, to the MPG Partisans... by the way, there is as yet no one here named Natasha...

"where is the Front?" the front, tovarich, is Everywhere. we are all behind enemy Lines. This War is without end, and we always can use another good Partisan! We share our struggles, compare notes, study, think, and each work for Victory.

And, don't worry, Ron is a LOT nicer than Marshal Stalin was! there's no blocking troops either.

thanks, brother for giving me an excuse to vamp a bit on the Russkie theme! BTW, there has been at least one successful Russian Gadgetman, Sergei.

Back to reality, welcome aboard! and thanks for some humor as well!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: