Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lloyd Barberree

Lloyd Barberree 11 Dec 2018 21:39 #1

• Lloyd Barberree
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 7
I became interested in fuel mileage at an early age with my dad talking about the old 1916 Model T Ford that got upwards 50 miles to the gallon, but never was able to experiment easily. I got interested with Ron's groove and purchased one. I wasn't motivated enough and it took me six months to put it on.

About a week ago, I installed it. Now, we have power I never knew was available and the mileage is substantially increased-about 35%. I feel like I should apologize for waiting!

Now, I'm looking for even more amazing things as I start to use the Personal License and become a REAL boy!

Lloyd Barberree, Rimbey Alberta, Canada.

Let's connect. Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let's learn together!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lloyd Barberree 11 Dec 2018 22:17 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Welcome, fellow Canadian!
Sounds like you’ve been a car guy for a while, and know your way around an engine pretty well, so I’m looking forward to hearing of all your impending successes.
Times are tough in Alberta lately, so this is the perfect time to get into Grooving.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Lloyd Barberree 13 Dec 2018 00:32 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Lloyd, Welcome to GadgetmanLand!
Sounds like your first experience has been convincing. what year/make/engine/model is it?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

• Page: