Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.

TOPIC: Howdy from Texas

New Members Check In Here! 22 Dec 2018 21:25 #1

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
You all already know who I am, but we need everyone to introduce themselves that are getting into the Training Program.

Tell us about your past, your experiences, your family, whatever is important to you!

Welcome to The Gadgetman Clan!
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Luke Triviz, Gene T Bradley, Jette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Members Check In Here! 25 Dec 2018 12:12 #2

• LORETA SIDELNYK
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hello Boys and girls!
My name is Loreta and originally I'm from Lithuania. I came to USA in 1990 and been helping families with their needs. Back in Lithuania I built my company (clothing) by age 25 and was very successful. I learned a very important lesson in life: If you put your mind to a goal, and KEEP it there, you must succeed!
There is no way you can fail.
This is my new trade and I'm determined to be beneficial to others as much as this will benefit me.
Please be patient, resourceful and in advance I like to apologize for my misspell or my poor wording. I believe my communication with all of you will dramatically benefit me in learning english too.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Preston, Gene T Bradley, Jette

Last edit: by LORETA SIDELNYK.

New Members Check In Here! 25 Dec 2018 19:09 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Loreta, Merry Christmas!

First I want to say- don't worry about your English. for, I have noticed that many who use English as their second language seem to communicate better than some Americans.

I'm glad that you and Ron found each other, it's obviously a Good thing!

I'm quite sure that as far as cars and engines go, that Ron is your best teacher. But know that I and the rest of the community here are always ready to learn with you. Since you already have the right attitude, the rest is just technical details. You may already know that today there are more women in the Automotive and technical trades than ever before. One great advantage you Ladies have is a great attention for details.

As for Grooving- I bet you already know which end of the Dremel to hold...!:lol:

We can learn the rest Together!

Welcome, Loreta!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, LORETA SIDELNYK

New Members Check In Here! 26 Dec 2018 10:01 #4

• LORETA SIDELNYK
  • Thank you received: 9
Thank You Tracy

Even Ron is by my side to teach me, he is very strict teacher and demand a lot from students. He also have many phone calls to answer and do other stuff. Although this is good thing "to be pushy" in some cases I need some guidance from outside and I'm sure I will find in the community. This will also force me to be more independent and learning all the little technical stuff what women's resist to dive in.

New Members Check In Here! 26 Dec 2018 12:48 #5

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
Great job Loreta! I admire your willingness. Glad your here, and excited to see what this path holds for you.
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LORETA SIDELNYK

New Members Check In Here! 30 Dec 2018 17:39 #6

• Cody Snyder
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 1
Well hello all! My name is Cody Snyder and I am so happy to be here and meeting you all online and learning so much about the gadgetmangroove and the other ideas and experiences that you all are bringing to the forum. Thank you Ron for providing us all with a great place to share and leading us all by example. Can't wait to be a part of this community thank you all in advance for you time and patience with me as I will undoubtably recycle all of the newbie questions. I promise to be a quick study.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

New Members Check In Here! 30 Dec 2018 17:50 #7

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
Welcome, Cody!

It's WONDERFUL to see you here! Be sure to share your appreciation as well as your adventures so all can benefit from not just your SUCCESSES, but so they won't duplicate your MISTAKES!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1

New Members Check In Here! 31 Dec 2018 13:19 #8

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
  • Thank you received: 127
Great to see that the groovey family growing with some quality players! I proud to be apart of gadgetman land. I wish everyone a Happy New Year and a awesome 2019! Keep it groovin!

Last edit: by CLAUDIO CORDOVA.

New Members Check In Here! 03 Jan 2019 15:47 #9

• Rick Lapinski
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey there, Just checking in for the first time...

I received my kit about a month ago but life has been a bit hectic to do my first groove. I'm sure I will have some questions and will be in touch.

Cheers,

Rick
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA, LORETA SIDELNYK

New Members Check In Here! 03 Jan 2019 17:06 #10

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
When you start grooving, try to take pictures or video of the work your doing. Its very helpful for all in gadgetman land! Hope to see your grooves soon and fill free to ask any questions. There's a lot of great content and service bulletins in the Library section and in the forums. We are all here to help. Stay groovy!

New Members Check In Here! 04 Jan 2019 13:06 #11

• Luke Triviz
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello everyone out their in gadget man land. My name is luke and I am very excited to be learning from the best people in the world thank you all so much. I am a father of four, husband. and beginner level mechanic. I was a former soldier medic in the us army and heavy equipment operator but separated after a injury in 2012. I have been exploring alt energy technology since 2015 primarily biofuel then hho (wet cells) and searching for the holy grail of free clean renewable energy for all. I first heard of the gadgetmangroove on sarah westalls program and thought how awesome Ron's information was so I jumped on as soon as I could. Thank you so much for the chance to learn from you all, I will work hard to earn a place among you awesome people. you all are all the true Trailblazers. Keep up the fire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

New Members Check In Here! 04 Jan 2019 17:33 #12

• CLAUDIO CORDOVA
Welcome Luke! First , thank you for your service in the army . Did you get your personal licence or grooved yet? Feel free to ask any questions and know there is a lot of info in the forums. Most likely the answers are already out there and all you need to do is a "search". I hope to hear of and see some gadgetman mods results soon from you!