Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.

TOPIC: Howdy from Texas

New Members Check In Here! 17 Sep 2019 10:02 #37

• Johnathan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi gadget peoples, I am excited to announce after several years of creeping around the forum and watching many youtube videos I have finally been able to order my license kit as well as the snake oil! As my wife is the bread winner and watches our finances like a hawk...it has been very difficult to convince her this initial cost is going to benefit us in the long run. Hahaha. So anyways I have GMC Sierra 2500 6.0 that's gets *yawn* 11mpg. I also have a motorcycle, generator and various small engines I will be grooving so I will keep everyone updated! :-D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Members Check In Here! 17 Sep 2019 13:38 #38

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
I am so glad you finally made,it, Johnathan!

To enjoy your time here, be sure to comment on posts that interest you so you can be alerted of new posts in that thread! Most just come and look, and are blissfully unaware of all the OTHER great stuff that gets posted. Don't fall into that trap. The more ACTIVE you are, also the better you will do when you're serving a customer, too!

BTW, I got your license kit together, along with your full-size Snake Oil, and I tossed in an extra for you to apply to your generator! I need reports and videos (did I mention VIDEOS???) on the results so we can get this product in front of the eyes of MORE PEOPLE!!!

As always, anytime you reach a stopping point, you can call me at 406-422-3291. Of course, I recommend you do 2-3 HUNDRED hours a week in research (like I do) or just dedicate an hour a day into researchingg something in which you have great interest.

EDUCATE yourself rather than ENTERTAIN yourself. This is a cornerstone for success in any field.

You kit will start heading your way in the morning when the Postman runs. (GREAT movie!)

Welcome again, and take some time to get to know the guys here. They're going to SAVE your LIFE!!!

;-)

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

New Members Check In Here! 17 Sep 2019 13:56 #39

• Johnathan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Wow thanks for the extra snake oil Ron! Sure do appreciate it! I plan on getting some before and after videos. I will probably start first on my truck as it's a thirsty gas hog. I plan to do the groove first and then the snake oil later on to see what improvement they make on their own. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks again!

Well think I'm getting ahead of myself. I should probably do the small engines first to get a good technique down before I tackle the truck. Just glad to finally be able to do it after all the great testimonials :-D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

Last edit: by Johnathan.

New Members Check In Here! 17 Sep 2019 22:20 #40

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
WELCOME HOME! It's been so good to be a part of this team here, so I'm excited to have you join us. Your going to do awesome as a Gadgetman! If you'd like to see the YouTube channel (Ron inspired!) that i've made, just search "Gadgetman Michael". Myself and Ron also post alot of helpful things on our Facebook pages. As I'm sure you've learned already, the more you share what you know, the more you help others in their path to freedom and truth in this life. Johnathan in the HOUSE!!!
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

New Members Check In Here! 18 Sep 2019 23:16 #41

• Johnathan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Thank you Michael! Happy to be here! I've watched nearly all of your videos as well as Ron's. Great stuff! I do have a background in auto repair but when it comes to computers and working around the forums I'm not great. (Posting videos and all that) so I hope I can get that figured out ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Lee

New Members Check In Here! 19 Sep 2019 07:51 #42

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
The only solution to fear of doing something is knowledge! In fact, KNOWLEDGE cures ALL ills!

I want you all to start facing your challenges by researching your greatest challenges. One by one, they will fade into the past.

I have taught almost a thousand people how to Groove, and only a handful (less than 10!!!) have recorded videos for the benefit of The People. This is nothing short of a SIN, since it is so SIMPLE to do!

Ron Hatton

New Members Check In Here! 19 Sep 2019 09:14 #43

• Johnathan
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Thank you Ron, I know I'll get it done ☺
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Michael Lee

New Members Check In Here! 19 Sep 2019 10:43 #44

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
I'm sure part of the problem in getting people to post videos is people not wanting to be seen making a boo-boo or "screwing up" completely (like breaking a bit), Ron. Do YOU post a video of every groove you do, every application of every technique on every vehicle/engine/TB? Of course you don't: making a useful video takes planning, and often the planning that goes into grooving a TB overshadows that- one more thing, and not in the good Steve Jobs way.
It takes time to upload and edit and sweeten and and and...but why not just groove, install and enjoy the ride and savings?
It's REALLY kind of people to come back and report results, ask/answer questions, support community members, discuss issues/options - I'm happy with the people who do that.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

New Members Check In Here! 27 Sep 2019 08:47 #45

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
I DO actually make a video of EVERY modification I do personally. But they are few and far between. Sometimes, they don't express the energy I need for the videos, sometimes other things go awry (like hitting the POWER button and erasing the recording! ARGH!) and the video is unusable.

But ALL my personal clients I request a video from. ESPECIALLY with the stuff I do that takes time to show the results. They usually don't come back or report at all. Then, I get tied up with delivering MORE to The Planet and I don't have time to reach back out to them.

:-(

As to editing, I upload them as they ARE. Any editing is done later, creating ANOTHER video for the channel. But uploading is done when you hit the "Share" button on your phone in minutes, and while it loads, you can go on about your business!

Sorry, guys. I can't accept any excuses for years of Grooving and no videos. It takes a couple of minutes to figure out how to do it (Just search for "How do I upload a video to YouTube from Android/Apple?" and the answer appears.) The next step "ACTION!!!!" is up to you...

Ron
Ron Hatton

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

Relatively new exploration of magnetic fields in fluid dynamics. 16 Oct 2019 10:15 #46

• Gene T Bradley
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 15
Possibly an inline resistance of some sort knowing the value of the resistance has to be determined. I don't believe resistors are expensive. Interesting stuff!

New to Gadgetman Tech. 16 Oct 2019 11:39 #47

• Gene T Bradley
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 15
Greetngs to All,

I live in West Texas now and I am from southeastern NM. I have been a gadget kind of guy since high school when I was working working on my 1957 Ford. I been working on cars and other types of repair/maintenance since then including heavy machinery in the mining industry and the oil field industry, facilitiy maintenance & construction management along the way. I have a 1988 Corvette that I'm rehab'ing and that is what brought me to Gadgetman Tech.. I am very much a value minded shopper and I very much appreciate the value I find here. I've completed the PCV valve delete, Snake Oil to the engine (I have ordered the tranny and diff. oils also) & spark plug tune from 35 to 45 gapage. I am very interested in Bifilar Coils and hope to start that project soon.

Regards and Gadget-On (lol)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, Johnathan, Michael Lee, CLAUDIO CORDOVA

Last edit: by Gene T Bradley.

New to Gadgetman Tech. 16 Oct 2019 12:27 #48

• Michael Lee
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • I'm a believer & leader through Jesus Christ, Husband & Father
  • Thank you received: 270
Welcome Gene!!!

Thankyou for sharing some of your journey, and
your going to love what info you find here from others. Ron really is a GENIUS isn't he?! Thing is, if we ALL opened our minds to create possibilities and respectively challenged what we've been told to think, we would all be able to input our individual thoughts and would be EASIER to create CHANGE! That's why I'm here. Lets do this!!

P.s.
I'm ALREADY excited for your "GROOVY" results!!

God bless,
Gadgetman Michael
Michael Lee
(USER BLOCKED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnathan, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Gene T Bradley

Last edit: by Michael Lee.