Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2000 Ford Explorer 5.0 L

2000 Ford Explorer 5.0 L 30 May 2011 15:22 #1

• AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How fun it is to see a vehicle with 244,ooo miles on it with front end dragging full time 4wd be reborn.

This vehicle before grooving was a gas sucking no get up and gowaste of engineering. After groove this 5.0 liter v-8 GETS UP AND GO'S. Throttle response is phenominal, and a much quieter at idle, virtually no smell coming from exhaust.

Customer is very pleased and will be getting back to me on mileage. She is very happy and noticed right away the throttle response, and tells me it gets up and go's now better than ever. Love the reborn experience that this gives vehicles.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ron. Reason: Correct Format of post title, run-on paragraph

Re: groove on 2000 Ford Explorer 30 May 2011 16:04 #2

• Ron
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
These reports are wonderful, Aron!

I would very much like to see your customers coming to add their comments. It is their reports which carry the most weight.

Why don't you send her a link to his post, and encourage her to reply to your message with her own evaluation? Repeat this with every one of your customers. This should be done as soon after the modification as possible, capturing their initial excitement, which tends to fade as they get used to the new behavior of their engines.

It also encourages them to become a part of the process!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: