Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Welcome to the Groovy Forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and will work to help you achieve your fuel efficiency goals.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello to all you Groovy People!

Hello to all you Groovy People! 05 Dec 2011 00:58 #1

• rokan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,
My name is Ron and I have been experimenting with gas saving gadgets since the early 70's with some good success and some not so good. I have discovered some good info for various people during those years including a conversation with Mr. Pogue himself. I have raced and built several drag race cars and raced go-carts in those younger years, would like to do it again, money permitting some day?? Always loved to build things and have worked on cars most of my life, also a welder, machinist and just a jack-of-all-trades. I started working with the groove on my own two cars (95 Honda Accord EX 2.2L VTEC, 95 Nissan Sentra GXE 1.6L, both are manual transmission cars)many months ago but couldn't continue since last February when my neighbor caught her kitchen on fire (I used to live in a duplex) and didn't have any place to work on anything until just now, got moved and my stuff is out of storage but still all in boxes. I read all the new papers Ron put out and I learned a bunch of new info to try on my cars! Thanks!!

Guess that's enough for now ...
Happy Holidays!
Ron in San Bruno, CA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: