Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Name your question or subject in the TOPIC section so we know what you're talking about!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Plasma Jet Ignition Video

Plasma Jet Ignition Video 11 Sep 2013 22:59 #13

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Luishan, I have not gotten back into the tech of the Plasma Ignition, been busy on another project. but thanks for the link to the Energetic forum support thread. It may in fact be the case that by using the separate inverter-type power supply that the Plasma discharge is of higher energy, makes sense in common sense fashion. As far as MPG gains go, I think it may still be the old issue of some cars do better than others.

I think that Aaron's method holds a great appeal in its simplicity vs. others. It was possible for me, a "non-electronics type" to achieve the Plasma discharge by following Aaron's method and being very strict in parts selection and assembly methods. Only way to know for sure about inverter/no inverter methods would be an A/B install and test on the same vehicle. That's more time/trouble than I can do.

Once my current mad scientist can cutting project is finished I will find time to re-visit this issue. Thanks for your Input, Luishan!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: