TOPIC: Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ105R 1998 4.5l 6cyl

Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ105R 1998 4.5l 6cyl 05 Apr 2013 19:10 #37

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 565
Congrats, Dr. Rikard (do you have a white lab coat yet?) :woohoo:

Great videos, thank you!

I could hear the audio distortion in your mic from the sound level when the diodes were in place.

I believe Dr. Jacobs said in his Ignition book that "your Ignition can't be too good."

An analogy re: Ignition; lighting off the air-fuel mix in the engine is like lighting a campfire-- you can use a match, or a roadflare, either will do the job.

But the "campfire" in the engine has a time limit, it's like someone is standing there w/ a bucket of water and stopwatch, it will be doused in a short time. So better use the roadflare, get it going faster to cook that hotdog before it's doused. With the roadflare more wood gets burned sooner and more completely. And you will need LESS wood!

Plasma Ignition is like using 10 roadflares at once...

But Aaron Murakami has said we may only need a "small" CDI ignition like the Streetfire 5520.

Another weird thing w/ Plasma Ignition is that the discharge "grows" with compression, water mist makes it go nuts, etc. (look around on YouTube) so a huge discharge may not necessarily be needed or wanted. So remember that what we see w/ Rikard's demo here will likely be stronger IN the engine in actual use, getting stronger w/ increased load. Opposite of what racers experience with "spark blowout" under high load/RPM...(at least that's the trend I've read of, I have not yet achieved a Plasma Spark.)

For those not wanting the DIY route there are the Spark Amp systems from Aquapulser...

I also highly recommend Aaron Murakami's Ignition Secrets info. package, worth every cent, IMHO!!

It's because of Aaron Murakami and Peter Lindemann that I found out about Ron and the Groove.

With folks like these 3 men and others like Rikard lighting the way, someone like myself has a chance to get somewhere...

I humbly thank you all! :woohoo:

Tracy G

BY RON:
The following will illustrate the water principles that have caught my attention and led me to believe the true secret of Stan Meyer was in his plugs, almost totally neglected by the development community. Just not in Gadgetman Land!

Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by . Reason: Added YouTube validation

Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ105R 1998 4.5l 6cyl 05 Apr 2013 19:47 #38

• energyrikard
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I sprayed water mist on the plug (of course!) to see what would happen. It went a bit more crazy. From what I know, igniting pure water in fluid form like this doesn't make anyone very excited. My next step is to ignite different forms of N. Many people claims N is the new black. Time will tell. :)

I'll see what happens when I ignite urea/water mix. To be continued...

Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ105R 1998 4.5l 6cyl 05 Apr 2013 20:36 #39

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 565
N, indeed, Dr. R...

Just ensure the N/U mix isn't direct from Original Source, there could be consequences! :blink:

perhaps there are others here with knowledge of N to share....?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV