Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: 2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 TB Grooved by Mail

2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 TB Grooved by Mail 10 Jan 2017 09:58 #37

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Wait!!! Stop, don't change the oil yet!!!
RVS needs the acids in used oil to get itself started right...
Follow the directions on treatment. There's a procedure. It's in the instructions.

What you will notice is a further improvement in mileage as compression is restored from improved/revitalized tolerances of engine internals. It will feel "tight" and right, like a new vehicle's engine.

I really hope you bought enough to treat not only engine but tranny and diff as well. If you haven't, you will when you see how well it works on engines. Treating the entire power train helps to eliminate parasitic losses in the system used to get engine power transferred into forward motion, translating into higher efficiency/better mileage.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 TB Grooved by Mail 10 Jan 2017 10:04 #38

• Victor Merculief Jr
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 1
I still have several thousand miles before both vehicles are do. I will not change. Will follow the instructions. Thanks for the heads up!

Will be doing the engines first and then when I get more funds (soon), plan to get to the differentials, will get to those in about a month or close to spring time.

Last edit: by Victor Merculief Jr.

2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 TB Grooved by Mail 18 Jan 2017 13:32 #39

• Victor Merculief Jr
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Got both vehicles warmed up pretty nice last night in minus temps here in AK.

Followed the instructions on both RVS for diesel and gas engines, pretty straight forward instructions and simple.

Got three bottles for the gas and two for the diesel, went by the recommended mileage and liters sizes for the treatments. Both run quiet and nice! Noticed a bit of tightness and smoothness of shifting after the treatment on the gas engine, and that's only after the first bottle!

Will be doing another treatment on both in about another 300 miles, on both vehicles. A small price to pay for a big difference on performance and engine protection. I will probably get the fuel injector cleaners, power steering and differential treatments as the spring time nears.

Thanks for recommending the RVS treatments. Awesome stuff!

Last edit: by Victor Merculief Jr.

2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 TB Grooved by Mail 18 Jan 2017 17:51 #40

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
right on Victor! RVS is good stuff! :woohoo:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 TB Grooved by Mail 18 Jan 2017 21:13 #41

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
just out of curiosity, Victor, did you buy the RVS from Justin or did you buy (this is what it sounds like) the Cerma treatments I mentioned in another thread?

It IS awesome stuff, and once the treatment sets in, I bet you see an additional boost in your post-groove mileage....you ARE keeping track, aren't you? people (ok, maybe just me and TracyG) are eagerly waiting to see the improvement!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 TB Grooved by Mail 18 Jan 2017 23:17 #42

• Victor Merculief Jr
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
heysoundude, I ordered mine directly from their website at RVS Master. The ceramic engine treatments.