Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.

TOPIC: ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available!

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 11 Nov 2016 14:52 #1

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
With Ron Hatton's blessings, this is to announce the return of Gadgetman Groove Personal License kits. I have sourced and obtained brand new Gadgetman Super bits, in all three sizes. These new Super Bits are Carbide, with Alumi-cut fluting to eliminate material buildup. The PL kits include Ron's 2012 Training DVD, for computer use only. Also included is a 7 page instruction set I send to customers who get Grooved by mail, plus a welcome cover sheet letter. These documents help explain the common extra mods Ron and other Gadgetmen have found effective to boost improvements.

The DVD has Ron Hatton's 2012 Video Training and the Training Manual. It's loaded with essential info to help the newbie Gadgetman understand the how and what of Ron's amazing Invention. It unlocks the secrets of doing the Groove, and is for computer use only.

The intent of the Pl Kit is for you, the Newbie, to learn and apply the Gadgetman Groove to your own and family's gasoline engines. Once you get good at it, and have built confidence, you may want to move up to offering your services in your community. Grooving for profit is by special arrangement and permission ONLY! Ron is due royalties when you charge for your Services as a Gadgetman. You MUST join here in the forum and participate FIRST. Once you have shown Merit, and demonstrated Success as a Gadgetman, we can make arrangements for you to Move Up. That is what Ron has always wanted and intended in this, our Family.

Currently there is no formal Gadgetman headquarters, but in my discussions with him we saw the need to bring the PL kits back. I'm no Computer and Website Guru, which is why this announcement is here in the Forum. It took months to source and get these new Hi Performance Super Bits made. These Gadgetman Bits are no off the shelf thing, believe me! I have done several test Grooves with them and find them very effective. Being Carbides, they do require modest attention in use, but will give long life if cared for.

I am offering the new Personal License Kit at a special Re-Introductory price of $400.00. Contact me directly to get your new PL kit. Price includes shipping to all US States. Extra postage will apply to ship Internationally.

No Warranties or Guarantees are made expressed or implied here. This is Experimental Technology, though proven Many times. By purchasing this Kit, you acknowledge this fact. You, your assigns and heirs Hold Harmless Ron Hatton, Tracy Gallaway and any and all Associates and other Parties involved or connected in Any Way to the Gadgetman Groove Website and enterprise wherever found or Implied. All rights Reserved.

To start the journey as a Gadgetman you will need:

The Personal License Kit
Eye Protection
A Dremel rotary tool and flex shaft kit (Dremel 4000 is what I use and recommend)
a vice
some oil to cool/lube the Super Bits
Sundry things like JB Quick epoxy, carb. cleaner spray and various hand tools
Your Brain and a little Common Sense
Participation in this forum!
Imagination, curiosity, and a Sense of humor helps a lot! ;)

Currently there's no formal paperwork or records submission requirement, though those are in the DVD, and you will find those useful in tracking your progress.

I want to thank Ron Hatton for what he has brought to the World with the famous Groove. And I Thank those who have waited so long for this for their patience.

I will accept payment for the PL Kit via Paypal or Postal Money Order. All PL Kits are Pre-Paid
before shipping.

Contact me Directly:

Tracy Gallaway This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
775 544-7692
1325 Earl Dr.
Reno Nevada 89503 USA

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Seaich, Jette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway. Reason: more stuff

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 11 Nov 2016 16:35 #2

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
WooHOOOO!!!
This is a really good deal; I seem to recall the PL/bits were $500ish when I got my kit. And it certainly didn't include a welcome letter OR tip sheet

Is there an "Upgrade to Super Bits" price for Gadgetmen with the old bits and a PL??
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 11 Nov 2016 19:03 #3

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Hey there Dr. I'm considering that...

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 12 Nov 2016 14:11 #4

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
I am so glad to hear that you were able to make bits Tracy, Way To Go!

+1 on the possibility of new bits though, i'm down to only one extra of the large bit. I don't do many things with the smaller bits.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 27 Nov 2016 18:49 #5

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
for anyone reading this post, and considering getting a Gadgetman Personal License kit---

go into the 2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 Grooved by Mail thread. Look down thru the first page, there are posts from a brand new Gadgetman Groove Pl kit holder, Jreyes. Using his just-received PL Kit bits and training materials, see what he has achieved. On his first try doing the Groove!

Juan Reyes just showed everyone what a Newbie can do-- you could too! :woohoo:

A note to explain that thread- I posted results of Grooving by Mail, a 2004 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6 throttle body. Then Juan Reyes the new Gadgetman, posted his results (in this same thread) on his first-time Groove job, by chance the same exact TB. Juan the newbie--did cleaner looking work than I did!!

today, we are putting more complete, better, essential Training info, in the Pl Kit, than ever before. And Juan Reyes just showed what is now possible.

Contact me, to order your PL Kit and Get in the Groove!

Tracy G
775-544-7692 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 26 Dec 2016 00:03 #6

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
just a bump to keep this important topic on the front page, folks!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 24 Jan 2017 18:09 #7

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
bump! :P

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 03 Feb 2017 20:20 #8

• Todd Gilbertson
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi Tracy
It was great talking to you today. I'm looking forward to getting my PL kit and applying what I learn. I want to thank you and all that share their trials, tribulations and success's on this site.
Thank you

Last edit: by Todd Gilbertson.

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 03 Feb 2017 22:41 #9

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Welcome to the Forum, Todd!! :woohoo: :lol:

I truly look forward to having you here with us crazies! With your Engineering backround, I could tell you were vacuuming up the info I was throwing at you today. I'm sure with the kind of experience you have, you can do Quality work as a Gadgetman. I'll have to do as you said w/ my emails.

We are here to help you in your coming efforts. Ron may be back in here with us again soon, I know you and he could have productive discussions. ;)

Glad you found us!

WELCOME!! :cheer:

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 08 Feb 2017 12:35 #10

• Joshua
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Tracy

This is Joshua Padilla from New Mexico i got the PL Kit in yesterday and im reading up on every thing just a quick question i have a dremel but its a 3800 would that be fine to use or does it need to be the 4000.

PS Hello to every one glsd to be part of the Gadgetman Family hope to learn from u brother/sister or help if i could.

Joshua Padilla

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 08 Feb 2017 14:51 #11

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Welcome to the family, Joshua!
Your Dremel should be fine, but it's key to have the flex shaft attachment to use when grooving. That way you're not dealing with the weight of the tool and can apply the Groove with more precision.
Please start a new thread in the appropriate category of the forum for each Groove you apply, so that everyone can see the process for each vehicle/engine, and how it went for you.
Good Luck, have fun, and we're here for you if you need us!
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 08 Feb 2017 18:01 #12

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
hi Joshua, good to see you in here! :cheer:

As Heysoundude (Greg) says, your Dremel 3800 should be fine, using the flex shaft kit. You will find that it only needs a low to medium speed to Groove with. I keep a container of used power steering oil on the bench while Grooving. After each cut bottoms, I withdraw the bit, turn the Dremel off, then hold the bit in the oil for 10 seconds. If it's getting hot, I can see convection currents in the oil coming off the bit. I hold RPM speed down, to protect the Carbide bit. Carbide cutters are vulnerable to vibration and chatter, they CAN break if over-stressed. So watch out for those things. Besides these new bits cut just fine with only moderate RPM's.

Do share your experiences, ask questions. Post in proper categories so we can always find the info.

Welcome to the Family, Joshua! :cheer: ;)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV