Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Discuss the Personal License Program and talk about your experiences and questions.

TOPIC: ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available!

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 09 Jan 2020 21:27 #25

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Wow wow WOW! Jette, you're amazeballs in awesomesauce for posting this.

I've used Marvel's Mystery Oil (I like the mintiness) and Seafoam as a lubricant. WD40, DeepCreep, any type of penetrating lube would work too. I'll try to find this Tap Magic you mentioned...
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Hatton, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Jette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 10 Jan 2020 05:37 #26

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490
To Todd (et al):
I recently received a call from another wanna-be Gadgetman. About a year and a half ago, he purchased the kit and applied The Groove to his 2010 F-150 with a 5.4L. And he stopped there, waiting to make sure he got gains first.

A year and a half later, he still hasn't seen mileage gains. Nor has he been seeking answers, or posting his challenge here. He appears to be adamant that he will NOT groove another engine until he does.

This situation I find truly sad for a few reasons.

#1-Some vehicles never see a single MPG, and for a number of reasons.
#2-The instructions are clear when they say "Groove at LEAST 6 engines before you make the decision as to whether or not the technology works BECAUSE of #1.
#3-This is a brotherhood. Those that visit, and simply peek in the door and see something they like, all the welcoming smiles and helping hands and people saying "Howdy! Come on in!!!! We're GLAD to see you here! Welcome, Brother!!!" and then walk away... They miss out on something nearly forgotten in today's society: The TRUE Spirit of Family".
#4-He's been out there, all alone, and suffering loss of faith. This is the greatest case for sadness. Although the evidence is overwhelming, and overwhelmingly clear that The Gadgetman Groove DOES work, well... Need I say more? It\s almost like he is SEEKING failure as the result of his efforts ind investment.

Gentlemen, in all this world, I know of no sadder state than to be alone when facing difficult times. Some know of the very deep and intimate challenges I have faces since delivering this technology to the planet. When my own blood family turned their backs on me, my Gadgetman Family supported me. Indeed, without Tracy Gallaway, there would BE NO GADGETMAN LAND TODAY.

I want you all know that, should you so desire, you will find the very same powerful POWERFUL friendships here, just waiting to be developed.

Should you so choose.

You don't have to fly solo any longer.

Welcome home.
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Jette

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 10 Jan 2020 05:42 #27

• Ron Hatton
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 490

Steve wrote: Thanks for the info, I killed the smallest bit while grooven a tiny carburetor.

Steve, as to the small bits, just call me. You should have my number. You CERTAINLY have my email address!

Ron
Ron Hatton
Developer of The Gadgetman Groove
and Snake Oil-https://SnakeOil.wtf/?wpam_id=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA, Jette

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 21 May 2021 22:54 #28

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
As many of you now know, we lost dear 'ol Ron to Eternity over 3 months ago.

But- there are still Personal License Kits available. And they now include 4 bits, plus the Training Manual and the DVD were updated by Ron with an expanded bonus data base, compared to what was available 5 years ago. We also reduced the price that Ron set last year, to just under $1000.00 now. The DVD has a bunch of expanded Gadgetman knowledge, along with an assortment of "Exotic Tech" to learn of and use.

This is today, FAR more info than was available to me, when I first met Ron and got my Kit, years ago... So this is an update to this thread.

Tracy G.
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLAUDIO CORDOVA

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 25 Jun 2021 16:51 #29

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
Tracy,

All this did was make me want to buy the DVD, hah.... makes me wonder what we're missing. Thank you sir for keeping this open for others to learn, the bits last a long time if you care for them. did i get my set in 2011 or 2012, wow I can't remember that far back.

This is a great way to learn more about how your under hood air pump, i mean engine works and how you can improve it. Don't be afraid to 'sculpt' your throttle body as Ron always told me, anyone can do this.

Ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

ANNOUNCEMENT: Personal License Program Kits now available! 25 Jun 2021 17:58 #30

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Well, Ken, maybe, we can start up a new group, we'll call it "Throttle Sculptors Anonymous"
we will hold weekly online video meetings, where everyone who bought their bits and License training package, can come on.

Don't know if just 12 steps will be enough, at least for a Hardcore Groove Addict like me!:pinch:

Tracy G.
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

ANNOUNCEMENT: PL Kits (Bits & Training) now available! 15 Jul 2021 15:45 #31

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Bump!!
Tracy G.