Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about other methods for increasing fuel efficiency.

TOPIC: Combustion engine application of nano materials

Combustion engine application of nano materials 21 Mar 2017 02:14 #1

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 12
On this thread we will cover everything we can do using nano materials for combustion engines applications. There is more we can do other than what was initially submitted on the following links about nano coated copper on ignition system as application of plasma technology:

I can explain and introduce to you a different but simple, very cheap to make materials that are recently used to improved the combustion engine performance. Aside from the nano material we have by subjecting copper with a flame from a torch, we can also make solid materials from air that we can use for any applications like the combustion engine. We call the materials from the environmental air and set of conditions as GANS - GAs in Nano State. The knowledge about these materials is shared publicly through the Keshe Foundation (keshefoundation.org). More and more people are also sharing the knowledge, expanding them and giving back whatever development made. My research with the use of these materials for combustion applications makes my projects more simpler than before.

The application of the technology touches all aspect of life like health, food production, energy...anything you can think of (not kidding) and we can focus on combustion engines that we can reduce pollution and save some existing resources we have.

The pdf files provided on the links above is a good start for everyone. When we see the benefits of their use, we can move on to the next level using GANS, liquid plasma, plasma fields up to a point of understanding we no longer needed any of them for we understood and see a better way. I have to say that the understanding and the journey is far more important than the final product or objective that we can achieved. It is possible along our journey together we make some important development or discoveries that can improve further the technology and our life. It is usually that way when doing research and development and collaboration is very important.

The good thing with this technology is it does not require much resources, in fact you already have them in your home or can be found from a local store. Things like flash light ordinary D size battery, a piece of copper material, lead material, rusted iron, plastic containers, sea salt or sea water and distilled water. They are all not expensive but a turning point in our daily life for the better when we apply the technology.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ron Hatton.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 21 Mar 2017 05:27 #2

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
To understand the use of nano materials, GANS, liquid plasma and the fields (wireless), we have to understand the basic terminology and the energy within each and the interaction of such energy with its environment.

DC battery positive - energy spin is clockwise within, energy spin above it (environment) is counter clockwise seeking balance with the induced clockwise spin of the positive battery post. Higher voltage potential, voltage is pressure, adding more voltage is adding pressure, compressing action, hot. More gravitational energy (clockwise).

DC negative - energy spin is counter clockwise within, energy spin above it (environment) is clockwise seeking balance with the induced counter clockwise spin of the negative battery post. Expanding action, cold. Lower voltage potential, lower pressure. More magnetical energy (clockwise).

Plasma - an energy entity created due to field interaction of magnetical and gravitation fields. As plasma flows in a conductor like copper, it leaves nano materials on its path. Copper gets nano coated over time naturally.

Nano material - a single atom with gravitational field and magnetical field. The interaction of these fields creates plasma. Test a nano coated copper with a volt meter in mV range, you will see mV energy reading due to field interaction.

GANS - GAs in Nano State. Created in sea water or salted water with the presence of nano coated copper connected with another metal. Example: CO2 GANS and zinc oxide is produced when the metal used with nano coated copper is zinc. Zinc can be taken from a carbon zinc D size battery. If we use iron instead of zinc, we get CH3 GANS. If we use copper, we get CH4 and CuO. If we use lead, we get lead GANS. Different metals creates a different condition and manifest different GANS. It is like we are tuning in the plasma field to get the material we desire. These GANSes are in mono atomic form. They position themselves according to the strength of their fields and the environment similar to planets positioning themselves on where they are now with respect with other entities (planets, stars, etc.) around. The strength of each material element is similar to their atomic mass number.

There are several states or levels of material existence we can use:

the "matter state" like bare copper;

the "nano state" like the nano coating on copper;

the "GANS state"; the "liquid plasma" using water where its strength is that of the GANS or field for water takes the energy structure of the GANS or plasma field it is in contact or subjected to; and

the "field plasma" - purely field from single source like nano coating, GANS, liquid plasma or a combination of any or all in a configuration that it conveys and energy field based on the intended designed, strength and outcome of the interaction from the configuration.

Plasma flow from higher strength to lower strength and will continue until it is in balance.
Field plasma application is wireless application and in terms of improving the combustion engine performance, this is possible proven to work. This is not wifi or any radio waves, this is simply creating a condition where anything in lower strength condition can tap the available energy from a wireless device. No battery needed for the device to work, GANSes, nano coated copper, liquid plasma and the fields they created and the energy flow by the device is the energy source.

The good news is that the combustion engine is a plasma interactive device, meaning it can tap the energy easily than any appliance we have known. For this we use the combustion engine like an instrument to verify the effect of the plasma devices we designed. Because the combustion engine or the car setup is ready for plasma energy, we can improve it easily with the plasma from nano materials like that of a nano coated copper, GANS, liquid plasma or field plasma.

For health application which is very important also for everyone's life be it man or plants and animals, everyone is ready to tap plasma energy. When understanding reaches that level where we no longer use any devices, we simply absorb the energy we need according to our wish - in fact we are all already doing it but most of us are not told about it. So we have to re-master that again while being aware. Awareness and understanding of what is going on around in terms of energy is very important in terms of development as a human being.

Connection with plasma must be done mutually, meaning with consent when terms of thoughts or should have an agreement with (for living entities like man, plants and animals). For devices, materials and things, we establish harmony to make a connection - we pair the magnetical to gravitational or gravitational to magnetical similar to when connecting in series in a DC circuit to convey flow and energy exchange. Unlike conventional electrical and electronic way of connecting things, with plasma technology we have to be aware all the time of what to connect to that they work flawlessly and in harmony. I would say this is the same as working in harmony with nature. Sad to say that the way we conventionally generate energy is usually done not in harmony with nature, for that we are still in the age of wasting resources but we can level up and learning plasma technology in small steps at a time is a good start. :)

I guess most of you are more interested to jump in with the wireless, that is not possible when we do not go with the best path and understanding the basics, the making of the necessary materials, testing them, feeling them, using them one step at a time. You can call it baby steps but that's how it is before we can run. If you find learning this way as a matter of constraints, I would say the constraints we encounter in life are actually allowing us to focus more on specific things that is already available and not wait for what's not there. In the end you will simply realize that things happens fast and that when you are ask again which path to take, you will surely answer to take the same for it will appear with complete understanding that your journey is just like taking a shortcut compared to other possibilities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Lawrence Brightman

Combustion engine application of nano materials 21 Mar 2017 12:39 #3

• Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Vernie,

It would be a more scholastic manner to start the discussion, and then to share little pieces at a time.

when we go too deep, too fast, we lose our audience. What happened with me is I saw the length of the posts and panicked! It was too much, and too soon. I want to learn the material, but we need you to start thinking like a teacher. And a teacher always respects where the student is, so they may be gently led to full understanding.

You see?

Ron
Gadgetman

Combustion engine application of nano materials 21 Mar 2017 18:42 #4

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
thank you Vernie for explaining what Dr. Keshe's stuff is about. I've been hearing about him and his work for several years now. I've listened to several interviews of Dr. Keshe too. It has always been exciting, with great possibility of potential. But these are concepts unfamiliar to most, so it takes concentration to start to grasp it.

Ron, do you see the parallel in Keshe's work, with Schauberger's work? Using natural forces in harmony? :cheer:

Like Ron says, if you can feed it to us in small bites, I think many or most of us can come to understanding better.

I understand the balancing of forces ideas, in theory, that just makes sense. I'm glad you gave us the nano coated copper coil Ignition "trick" first. Lots of us should be able to replicate that one. Once I see good results from those mods, I will be REALLY interested in learning and doing more w/ Dr. Keshe's stuff! :woohoo: These techniques, once I see 'em work, will go right into my Ignition Arsenal.

Thank you so much, for trying to Educate one as ignorant as I!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Combustion engine application of nano materials 22 Mar 2017 18:35 #5

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Below is a link to a video for an example of nano coating copper by fire from a torch.

The coil and straight wire is for a plasma capacitor application but you'll get the idea of how copper reacted to certain temperature where it shines and how the flame is moved when that happens.

Google Drive: Sign-in

FROM RON: I downloaded that video and placed it on The Gadgetman Groove - YouTube . SUBSCRIBE, and NOTIFY ME OF YOUR LATEST GADGETMAN GROOVE VIDEOS VIA EMAIL AT This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You do this at least two to three times allowing the material to cool down to room temperature in between session making sure you have a very good coating. The resulting surface will then have the nano layers which will show mV readings on a volt meter. We do nano coating that we have plasma energy from the fields interaction between nano materials.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway

Last edit: by Ron Hatton. Reason: Add link to YouTube channel.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 22 Mar 2017 23:30 #6

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
Vernie, I have a question. So in the examples shown, copper coils are shown. Then, in the motorcycle example, a short straight piece is pushed up into the conductor. There's also example shown of just a ring of the copper inserted into the boot to contact the terminal.

So, how critical to the effect, is the shape of the nano-coated copper wire? I'm thinking it would be best, to have the copper in at the spark plug end. That way, any losses from less than ideal conductors is eliminated. Most/all of the plug wire terminals I've worked with, have a metal cylinder shape at the spark plug terminal. But most of these, won't be deep enough to both securely grip the spark plug tip, and allow room for much of a coil to fit inside. IS it a case of more coated copper gives more effect? and, do you know if this effect will produce a spark similar to those that the involved Plasma Ignition builds give?

thanks! :)

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Combustion engine application of nano materials 22 Mar 2017 23:53 #7

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Yes, you can place the nano coated copper on that end of the spark plug or spark plug boot near the spark plug. The size and shape of the copper does not matter much, we have proven that already so anything goes and your imagination is the limit. However, the interaction between the rod inserted in the conductor spark plug wire and the ring on the other side does add some more energy due to added field interaction. You have to try and compare the effect and choose which one you prefer. The spark when using nano coated copper is way longer in reach and intensity than without it. Yes, similar to Plasma ignition builds but very cheap and easy and not using the same meaning of the word Plasma.

Another alternative method which takes more work and most of the time makes people lazy doing but of greater effect is replace the spark plug wire with ordinary solid copper wire made into a coil around a straight wire of itself and nano coated by fire. Try and see that even a dot of nano coated copper by fire in the spark plug wire can add some improvement. Whichever is easier and convenient for you to start, take that path. For me and my friends who have implemented the design and seen the results, no more turning back to the conventional setup, no way that we will go back to that level again. :)

Combustion engine application of nano materials 24 Mar 2017 05:43 #8

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
Check out this video, a guy using an extension nano coated copper wire on his spark plug wire to see the effect.

This one applied the nano coated copper coils on the car battery.

Another one on the car battery.

Last edit: by Vernie.

Combustion engine application of nano materials 24 Mar 2017 09:12 #9

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Vernie -
the italian Youtube video: If I'm inferring correctly, that guy got an extra 64km (39.6 miles) from the same mass of fuel, a 22.9% increase in efficiency. That's not insignificant!

The spanish facebook video, with the motorcycle: that he can rest his hand on the engine that's putting out water vapour (indoors! either this is super clean burn efficiency or dude is out of his mind) is also strong motivation to apply this technology.

The 2nd Facebook video,from Cyrus Astillero, backs this up...water vapour dripping from the tailpipe is demonstrating complete combustion as well.

It was good to see the various applications, especially at the battery terminals. Now I'm planning my implementation.

You say a counter-clockwise wind for the positive terminal, and a clockwise one for the negative? or do I have that backwards?
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile

Combustion engine application of nano materials 24 Mar 2017 10:09 #10

• Vernie
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
You are correct.

heysoundude wrote: You say a counter-clockwise wind for the positive terminal, and a clockwise one for the negative?

The following user(s) said Thank You: GregK

Combustion engine application of nano materials 24 Mar 2017 11:05 #11

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
I haven't even yet watched the referenced videos--but just from Heysoundude's comments...

I can tell this nano-coated copper wire stuff, has HUGE implications :ohmy: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Holy Cats, Batman!!!

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Combustion engine application of nano materials 24 Mar 2017 12:08 #12

• GregK
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Friends of Gadgetman
  • Thank you received: 652
Has anyone experimented with the diameter of the coils to see if that has an effect on the results? Wire gauge was mentioned, but coil diameter has been neglected...

Has anyone tested these coils on the alternator hot wire? (I assume that would be a counterclockwise wind as well...and if you do a big 4 grounding upgrade, a clockwise wind off the negative on the back of the alternator?) I don't see why you couldn't try these on your Subie's battery & alternator, Tracy...

I'm still pondering how to wind these for ignition coilpack applications - both sides of the coil fire simultaneously (waste spark), so one of the terminals is -ve and one is +ve, unlike coil-on-plug and distributor applications...

Yeah, if applied correctly and efficiencies are realized consistently in line with Vernie's examples, we're definitely going to be achieving some groundbreaking results.
Greg Kusiak
Most Active Member
Audiophile