Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about the tools we use to give GREAT mileage on engines.

TOPIC: MPG Remedy

MPG Remedy 03 Feb 2014 07:13 #13

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes, the white residue should be filtered ,I use a breathing mask and it removes all residue,Ive never had any problem with this and been using it since 1977. I think it would have given me problems by now,don't you? Any carrier will work that mixes with gasoline or dsl. Thanks to all who are starting to post mileages, this will be a great help to us all. 10 to 25 % increases
The asprin are acting as hydrydes, Ibuprofin also hydryde 13 carbon 18 hydrogen 2 oxygen per mlg
Chemistry you'll learn to love it,especially when you put it to practice. Most people find it boring while they are in school as they don't get to put it into reality. Our bodies are enginrs just as you are working on,all the years I worked on cars my customers called me DR DAN when working on their cars as I always explained the relationship of the engine to our bodies. Sugar is our hydrcarbon gasoline is the cars.coolant is our blood red cell oil is our white cells. Interesting yet. Need more power or energy add hydrogen. Water does mix with gas,in a gas state. You start feeling bad asprin or ibuprofin!!!!!! Remember extra hydrogen,alittle goes along way same for your car engine. Our body produces ammonia then changes it into urea otherwise we would die of ammonia poisining. Key word urea 2 hyd 1 nitrogen ammonia 3 hydrogen 1 nitrogen all clean burnable fuel. Happy Grooving Dan Merrick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MPG Remedy 10 Feb 2014 22:06 #14

• 4wheelBill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi all just finished my second tank of aspirin in my 1986 honda wagon 4x4 . The first tank was a 5.2% increased in mpg second was 6.2% both were full tanks usage. I used 2oz of e85,10 aspirin and .5 oz of Hydrogen Peroxide the aspirin was dissolved in water then let dry for 3 days.Plus filtered .IT has a 11.9 tank.

Last edit: by 4wheelBill.

MPG Remedy 11 Feb 2014 07:34 #15

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
warm weather will increase even more winter fuel acts as a retarder and mpg goes down big time Ive had as high as 60% increase with just this little trick but it was in the 80s on a chyr cordoba.Youll still see avg 10 to 25% as a rule as I said before Ive used this for years faithfully as I tried it as an experiment when I first started vaporizing fuel in the late 70s. Someone decided to take and patent it I guess as I only told a few people about it in the 80s.Oh well everyone can get the benefits this way I guess but when you tell the avg Joe he thinks your a nut when I teach this to my students they spread the word like wild fire.

Happy Grooving

MPG Remedy 13 Feb 2014 14:45 #16

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
I did a 50 mile test run I call the Orange Test last night, on a 25 mile flat stretch of hiway that only has 2 gentle hills and some moderate curves. Kept speed at 60 mph except about 3.5 miles on edge of Fallon where speed limit is 55. No cruise con't just a steady foot. Had treated full tank w/ aspirin alcohol and hydrogen peroxide last fill, was at 3/4 tank at test start at gas station in Fernley. I added 4 Oz of Lucas fuel treat, then filled up w/ Regular to nozzle click off.

Ran the 25 miles to Fallon going steady 60mph, had maybe 25 mph cross wind across the 11 miles desert flats speed limit drops to 55 outside Fallon. At 25 mile odo. mark, I pull off turn around and return to same gas pump in Fernley at same speeds, very light traffic no prob. there. At pump, odo was exactly 50.0, refilled tank. Couple seconds after starting I heard gas coming up fill tube. WOW a good sign. Pumping at slow rate it clicked off at 0.929 gal. Computed to 53.82 mpg. An All Time record for the Subie! :P Grooved Weber carb, even jetted down for altitude, still gives better power/driveability than old hitachi Grooved feedback type carb.

This is to test the Car, not the Driver road or conditions. Don't have good Before #'s, have new Weber carb Grooved, and been playing w/ jetting, plus it's still winter. Wasn't real cold last night but a storm was starting to blow in. Real World everyday driving won't be this good of course for MPG. Wonder if the Lucas helped? I will use it occasionally as a maint. item hadnt used it in months. Lucas should be in Auto parts stores everywhere. Never got results even near to this before using Lucas, HHO, fuel magnets, a Magic Amulet and blessing fom Witch Doctor! :evil:

Pretty happy w/ this result...

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

Last edit: by Tracy Gallaway. Reason: more info as usual

MPG Remedy 21 Feb 2014 11:17 #17

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
To all gadget guys who are running my cold vapor system with groove, if you feel its alittle to much fuel install a 10 ohm res pot in one line and you can fine tune the injector to exact amount you can vaporize... Ive had several with large mpg readings no codes. happy grooving

MPG Remedy 10 Mar 2014 17:18 #18

• mill2566
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
First test using Dan Merrick vapor system my mileage increased from 13.5 to 17.2. I have the system on a 2004 Chevy pickup with 5.3 engine. You folks need to try his system.

David Kemppainen

MPG Remedy 15 Mar 2014 18:51 #19

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
David, thanks for the plug,this really works and is even better when you groove the vehicle. Whats really great is it is consistant. The warmer the weather the better mpg you will see.

The groove enhances the vapor systems working ability.The ecu loves it with fuel trims shooting neg 15 to 25 plus no codes.

This is an opportunity for all gadgetmen and women to make lots of happy customers.

Dan Merrick

MPG Remedy 15 Mar 2014 20:34 #20

• Aaron Knorr
  • Personal License Holder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi
I own a highway truck and use roughly 500 liters of deisel fuel a day, is it possible to use the aspirin blend in deisel as well.

Thanks Aaron
Aaron Knorr
Gadgetman Ontario

MPG Remedy 16 Mar 2014 00:06 #21

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
yes it works on dsl

MPG Remedy 17 Mar 2014 12:52 #22

• Aaron Knorr
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Dan
So you're saying like will need 75 of the 325mg aspirin per 500 liter fillup does it matter how many oz of everclear I use or will it also be about 10 oz of everclear. Just trying to figure out what the best way of doing it would be.
Thanks Aaron
Aaron Knorr
Gadgetman Ontario

MPG Remedy 07 Apr 2014 16:25 #23

• Julius
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

I've been watching this thread for a while...does anyone have any updates to the acetaminophen remedy?
I wasn't able to find "Everclear" here in Canada, I did try 70% rubbing alcohol, but the aspirins dont dissolve well...but before I invest further, I was wondering if there's any updates.

(Yes my car is grooved too).
Thanks

MPG Remedy 07 Apr 2014 17:54 #24

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
Julius I started out using rubbing alcohol and it did finally dissolve most of aspirin but soon found some EverClear,, still a little slow dissolving in 3 oz alcohol added some 1/2 oz hydrogen periodic too. I put all of it in a mason jar for about 3 days shaking each day then pour it thro 2 tea filters. reset computer on truck and made a big difference running
gerald c