Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Talk about the tools we use to give GREAT mileage on engines.

TOPIC: MPG Remedy

MPG Remedy 07 Apr 2014 22:48 #25

• orrist
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi orrist hear
I first crush the aspirin and then add a little water to desolve the aspirin then add methel hidrate or gas line antfreez and hidregin proxide the water will evaporate andthen put it in a little bottel and shake it up. I then put it thrue a coffy filter and it works great.The finner you crush them the easer it is to desolve

Orrist

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MPG Remedy 01 Jun 2014 22:21 #26

• Brent
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
David, could you send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? I have a 2001 chev and wanted to see how you connected up this system on your truck. thanks

MPG Remedy 10 Jun 2014 21:10 #27

• Karl411
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here are two videos that explain what Greg P/namtegdag Ky was talking about.
The guy in the video was using something called Alkyl ???????? which I guess was a surfactant.
Interesting if we can somehow use this Basic H in the second video in gas to break down the tension between molecules.
Maybe a better burn?
Dan would have a better idea on this.

- Water and Gas mix burns

- Basic H Surfactant Test

MPG Remedy 10 Jun 2014 23:00 #28

• Tracy Gallaway
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 564
Well that first vid IS interesting...25 or so yrs ago here in Reno there was a guy named I think Ralph Gunnerman, had something sorts similar. Called his formula A-55 I think. There were stories on it in the local rag, I think he was doing a mix of water, diesel and naptha, and prob some other "trick" ingredient. I remember from on TV it looked milky too. Think they tested it on some city busses back then, sounded promising. Then nothing more...Think he wound up saying the PTB here in USA didn't want to see it get out he was gonna take it overseas where they might be more favorable...

Then the other day at work I overheard a conversation of a guy talking to someone about sourcing some type diesel injectors or similar, he was saying stuff 'bout how "the diesel, hydrogen and water are combined"...Was some kinda inventor and his partner who were extremely picky 'bout how things were in their suite, as they were planning to meet some foreign guy w/ a vehicle fleet to pitch to him. I soon after ran back into the pair and breifly mentioned my interest in alternative engine stuff, whereupon the first guy suddenly got freindly and asked for contact info to expose me to what they had...haven't heard back from them it was all very hurried.

So stuff like this does go on. I think it might be useful to track down the guys who did that first vid to find out more. Kinda interesting they were in Phoenix, where Ron used to be, a coincidence I'm quite sure... the "energy" there I've noticed has made me feel very creative before, I wonder...? Myself I doubt that just a simple surfactant wetting agent by itself would be very useful, more than that might be needed, but it's thinking in the right direction. More involved chemistry is prob. involved?

Tracy G
Tracy Gallaway
Founder and Constant Aide to Gadgetman
Gadgetman Reno, NV

MPG Remedy 12 Jun 2014 09:07 #29

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
I need to get my act together and try this on both my vehicles, I need a print function on topics like this so I can remember what do to when I'm in the garage. My workspace is no place for a computer. Hoping to see new numbers in the vehicles this summer of 25 in my truck and 50 in the car with the wife driving. (crossing fingers)

MPG Remedy 12 Jun 2014 11:18 #30

• Nate
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 9

KGB_Oklahoma wrote: I need to get my act together and try this on both my vehicles, I need a print function on topics like this so I can remember what do to when I'm in the garage. My workspace is no place for a computer. Hoping to see new numbers in the vehicles this summer of 25 in my truck and 50 in the car with the wife driving. (crossing fingers)

153.5mg of uncoated aspirin per gallon of fuel. You only need enough alcohol (carrier fluid) to dissolve the aspirin. Add a drop of hydrogen peroxide.

Here are two PDFs you can print for the shop.

The patent

A quick reference chart

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Gallaway, Eliot

MPG Remedy 13 Jun 2014 08:33 #31

• Ken Bittle
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 61
Thank you for the information Nate!

Started this process last night after picking up some aspirin for $1.40 and tried it with rubbing alcohol and water. I had 2 empty clean mason jars so I decided to do both. This morning the 50% rubbing alcohol showed less residue than the water did, I have some coffee filters I can use to filter them or a mask like Dan is using. I'll try both tonight and pick up some everclear as well to replicate this as best possible.

I do have a couple of questions though, its the liquid we are after correct and not the powder residue? Or do I have this backwards? Also can this be stored? I think I know where I can get some small glass pet containers and it would be great to be able to make 12 tankfuls at once.

thanks again, this is great.

Ken

MPG Remedy 13 Jun 2014 13:25 #32

• Nate
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 9
The aspirin is is doing the magic.

The carrier fluid must be able to dissolve the aspirin and also be dissolved into the fuel.

I think people used the water to dissolve the aspirin and then allowed the water to evaporate.

Unsure about the storage but if you plan on trying, don't forget the hydrogen peroxide.

In my case, the aspirin dissolves in 190 proof grain alcohol in a few hours. It looks like the aspirin is broken down completely. When I filtered with the dust mask I didn't see any particles at all.

If left sitting for a few hours, the solution will separate like fresh juice.
Clear liquid with white power on the bottom.

This image is hidden for guests.

After a nice shake

Last edit: by Nate.

MPG Remedy 14 Jun 2014 07:43 #33

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
update 6-14-14 on my 1997 chev 1500 350 vortec truck
14.1 mpg with Savannah ga Kroger regular gas-- have regapped plugs to .068 from .074, reduced aspirin from 16 with 6 oz to 8 aspirin with 3 oz of EverClear 190 proof grain alcohol, with aspirin in alcohol overnite to 3 days will filler thou 4 layer of a white kitchen paper towel, sometime a light purple color shows up in filtered alcohol. Truck seems to run better
all 4 O2 sensors have been replaced, computer reset for 2 hours ( this time seems to work better for my truck )
My truck is having ongoing electrical problems so computer may be adjusting gas to much:
1. all rear lights go out any time then come on any time.
-- put in a new brake light system not part of truck system at all and signals and flashers work great now --
2. oil pressure gauge goes to 55 when truck is started then put in gear gauge falls to right side of gauge not zero side may whip back to zero then to max so fast looks like its going round and round. Stop at red light gauge goes to 40 to 50 pounds with foot on brake. replacing oil pressure sensor soon
3. now driving on cruise turn lights on cruise turns off , no fix yet

MPG Remedy 16 Jun 2014 12:48 #34

• carboncrank
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
you folks seem to have some obsession with mile per gas tank. don't you know how to do miles per gallon.

I'll explain it to you.

No, I won't do you that insult.

My point is that you folks need to read up on the scientific method of investigation. You will learn that your individual stories are called anecdotal evidence, which is the weakest of all scientific evidence.

all of your stuff is data challenged.

it's almost as bad as believing in voodoo or believing in ghosts.

just because someone in a vid says something in an authoritative voice it doesn't mean it's true. of course, if he can't provide reproducible data you should dismiss it.

to quote carl sagan... "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs."

I see a lot of extraordinary claims from gadgetmangroove that have nothing remotely approaching extraordinary proof.

instead of blithely buying what come out of the mouth of someone who claims to be a "fuel researcher for 25 years, when he clearly shows that he knows nothing about how to do research, you should find someone with a verifiable B.S.or Masters degree in chemistry. and reading through these pages I find nobody like that. it's as though you celebrate lack of real education and replace it with testimonials and antidotes, which have been proven long long ago to be not reliable

I am serious about this. the scientific method of investigation is the greatest invention of the human mind in human history. read up! in fact, the scientific method was developed to protect us from medical quackery and absurd scientific claims, like those here, that are based on belief, not data. it was developed to protect human thinking from the seemingly endless capacity of the human mind to self delusion and our vulnerabilities toward believing anything someone that shows leadership skills says. even if the leadership skills are all they have and what is coming out of their mouth is gobbledegook. It is these human failing that were the sole motivation for developing scientific methods from the very beginning.

it's best to be skeptical, make someone give source material to back up their claims ad above all demand to see the data. data that should come from a disinterested third party with no dog in the hunt. data that anybody that knows how to do controlled experiments can reproduce.

nobody really believed Einstein until he used his calculations to show
light from the sun would be seen sooner coming out of full solar eclipse than mechanical planetary calculations predicted, because the mass of the earth bent the light rays.

it was something other scientist quickly verified in their own separate experiments and suddenly Einstein was the most famous man on the planet.

MPG Remedy 16 Jun 2014 14:17 #35

• dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Not to insult you, but anytime you want some proof on increase in mpg come on by as I have a lab and fuel chemistry is what I do know. Yes there are many on the site trying to learn and really dont understand how the chemistry works but if they keep doing research in the right areas they can and will learn. Ive been doing this since 1977 vaporizing and cracking fuel, yes cracking fuel there is a difference,most people get it wrong. I teach the basic theory in vo tech and local colleges. I can make single and double carbon fuel by cracking the heavys and adding hyd to create new bonds. dan merrick

MPG Remedy 16 Jun 2014 15:18 #36

• GeraldC
  • Adventurer
  • Adventurer
  • Thank you received: 31
you folks seem to have some obsession with mile per gas tank

If you look around you will find many references to mpg and miles per tank ( letting others know how many gallons tank holds ) Yes these numbers for mpg are done by those wanting to know about how their car/truck is doing. Not exact by no means but very close. As for claims made, if you go see what has been suggested to you, you may learn more
geraldc